Vito Fat Bastards?

Anyone ever run these or heard anything good about these pipes? Buddy just installed a set on his shee and they sound bad ass & almost look like shearers if you as me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are basically shearers, great pipes... iirc mat had some kind of hand in helping develop those pipes before his came out.  I could be wrong on that don’t recall specifically

Edited by Ayesully810

Bigger chambers than shearers. Heard it be guy on BHQ said he gained 8hp switching from Vito’s to Shearers. Who knows? I’ve heard they were good but always hear Power Pros were awesome too but never see any factual (dyno) results 

Bigger chambers than shearers. Heard it be guy on BHQ said he gained 8hp switching from Vito’s to Shearers. Who knows? I’ve heard they were good but always hear Power Pros were awesome too but never see any factual (dyno) results 

Exactly well when I get them I’m gonna try to put them on a dyno somewhere I like near Georgia & have no clue where a dyno could be

Run them against something else for comparison 

I’m gonna run them against the Trinity’s that’s already on here and my buddies CPI’s with stock carbs and bigger carbs if I can squeeze that in my budget but from the butt dyno he likes the Vito’s over the CPI’s from mid to top didn’t really say much about bottom end on both

On 5/26/2018 at 12:02 PM, gusto said:

i was talking with lane about this one time because i was saying how much all 3 look alike and he said when you dnyo them its goes

shearer, vito, power pros. and they are all pretty close looking.