CPI pipes and steering stabilizers

Hello those wiser than I, starting to find time to get my 05’ back in the dirt after tweaking my stem. Bought a new Alba stem, pivot works bearings, and a new Chariot throttle. Short of keeping up w/ joneses I hope I’ve done ok.            Question: does anyone have any experience w/ CPI pipes and steering stabilizers? Wondering if there’s enough room, before I buy and go thru the return headaches. I’ve tried to read any posts, but notsure.Thanks for any grief I may be spared

16 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

Paging SheeRider11... 

OP, are you on FaceBook? If so, hit up Robert Pierce. He has done it. 

Thanks Tricked, will do that, could save a 100+ dollar mistake. 

12 hours ago, tfaith08 said:

What stabilizer? I can tell you everything you need to know about them.

CPI on what setup? Lots of things to consider there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To keep things simple I’m thinking streamline carbon,not sure all the adjustability is needed for the price,maybe PEP,maybe?. On the front just received alba +2 stem-replacement,pro-taper909 7/8 bars,ff cut clean off(Nfg).Butotherwise stock suspension, hell,even the front tires are stock. Riding fast logging roads with water bars everywhere😜,knarly ROWs including rutted,washed out,boulder filled 3-4 gear climbs I have no damn business riding!  Keeping in mind I’m possibly  looking to pick up some decent a-arms and shocks if presented for reasonable. Problem is I’m 6’5” 230lbs,long reach,older than younger,and more aggressive than I should be. Does this help tfaith? And thanks much