Flywheel wanted

BlackandYellowBanshee

Need flywheel. Needs to be known to be good. Round, minimum corrosion, taper not messed up. No rattle. Not lightened. OEM a must. Figured I’d look here before I bite the bullet on a brand new one. I’d rather trust someone on here before I trust ebay. Already tried an eBay one. Rattled and definitely not as pictured. Let me know if you have one. Pictures would help. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, BlackandYellowBanshee said:

Need flywheel. Needs to be known to be good. Round, minimum corrosion, taper not messed up. No rattle. Not lightened. OEM a must. Figured I’d look here before I bite the bullet on a brand new one. I’d rather trust someone on here before I trust ebay. Already tried an eBay one. Rattled and definitely not as pictured. Let me know if you have one. Pictures would help. Thanks!

who did you buy it from on ebay? what as the name? 

Motor City ATV is a known bad seller. Google Rattle Can Ray Banshee. He is known to pull the bait and switch, posting pictures of the nicest parts and then selling junk. Sorry to hear he got you too. I won't buy Vito parts just because I know hes somehow connected and don't want to support someone that rips people off. 

1 hour ago, 97Screamer said:

Motor City ATV is a known bad seller. Google Rattle Can Ray Banshee. He is known to pull the bait and switch, posting pictures of the nicest parts and then selling junk. Sorry to hear he got you too. I won't buy Vito parts just because I know hes somehow connected and don't want to support someone that rips people off. 

Yea. That damn flywheel was $250. Thinking I would get a really good grade of flywheel. I wouldn’t pay 40 for this thing. Obviously I’m sending it back. I guess I’ll give it a few more hours and if no one has one I’ll have to order new.

Yea. That damn flywheel was $250. Thinking I would get a really good grade of flywheel. I wouldn’t pay 40 for this thing. Obviously I’m sending it back. I guess I’ll give it a few more hours and if no one has one I’ll have to order new.
If no one here has one lookup supercar2011 on ebay. I have no affiliation with him but have bought a couple grand worth of parts from him and always been exactly as pictured and described. For $250 I'll sell you my mint spare one lol. That's top dollar for sure.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, 97Screamer said:

If no one here has one lookup supercar2011 on ebay. I have no affiliation with him but have bought a couple grand worth of parts from him and always been exactly as pictured and described. For $250 I'll sell you my mint spare one lol. That's top dollar for sure.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Super car is good shit. Iv had good luck too. I’m not kidding. I’ll take your mint one for $250..... shipped

Edited by BlackandYellowBanshee

yup sounds about right I figured.  Unless you local or will drive there I wouldn't order online.  Whenever I go there I am able to pick out stuff and see it first hand.  but that drive is too much for me to make now 2 hrs round trip

Fast sells a new one for $150 I believe, it's not OEM, be he stands behind his products.

yup sounds about right I figured.  Unless you local or will drive there I wouldn't order online.  Whenever I go there I am able to pick out stuff and see it first hand.  but that drive is too much for me to make now 2 hrs round trip

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, VegasJeff said:

Fast sells a new one for $150 I believe, it's not OEM, be he stands behind his products.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

i wasnt talking about fast, i meant rays stuff online, bad idea