Is there a dedicated sport atv that handles worse than a banshee?

So it seems to be 50/50 how people feel

I personally feel the banshee frame has less problems to the early lt250r. i still dislike all the LT250/500 frames way more, the welds suck they crack like crazy and dont have enough rake to the a-arms on the zilla causing lots of feedback.

My zilla has got sbt camber shims and a few other minor tricks but the front end is still kinda flat. But feels ok overall  for a bomber or dune quad, I also agree that the zilla is coach, but feel it is just that way because the shocks are ok in stock trim and it is got a nice seat and is heavy and a bit to long

A stock banshee is a trail quad, but both the units i built are setup full blown for mx, Im still on the fence if Im gona swap the zilla engine into a 450r frame for performance or leave it all mint and mostly stock as an investment.

I had a 92 lt250r that slowly turned into a outlaw and that was a great quad, but not really a lt anymore

I still have a DS650x the bike is setup too tall and heavy, but has good geomentry front and rear and is very well made. Its ment for big guys that desert bomb around in the baja and thats where it is better than lost any box stock machine

Just beacause one is better or not to another, dosent mean i dont want one of each, as i do and it is fun to switch things up 

Edited by Canada

7 hours ago, jamaha51 said:

Man, I must be retarded because I would ride my bone stock banshee over a yfz450 any day. I honestly don't feel like the 450 handles much better than a banshee. The shocks are garbage too. Ridiculously stiff and still bottom as easy as stock banshee shocks. 

BANSHEEZ FOR LIFE CREW ^

Stock a banshee is a little rough but I beat the shit out of a stock bike on some rough shit for years before I did any real chassis work. And it was awesome because I didn’t know any better. A good front end and shocks is going to satisfy most everybody here. End of the day that janitor did ok for a trail machine.