alba long travel

Jpan350

Bought these arms a week or so ago went to install them today after a front end tear down and they're too wide did i get the wrong set or am i missing something that i have to relocate mounts. the old arms measure 8 5/8 on upper and 9 1/2 on lower, the new measure 10 upper and 10 1/2 lower. these measurements are from outside to outside on the arms 

not with the albas held up to the bike just the full flights that came on it when i bought it, I've tried reaching out to full flight but they must be out of business now, lifetime warranty on them is out the door now. Think they could be yfz arms since they're wider or just a totally different arm for a different manufacturer 

I talked to Jorge Amaya from Alba today and he measured them again from his warehouse and they’re 10 and 10.5. Somehow we’ve come with a conclusion that mine has been fabbed for different arms because you can tell someone has welded in on the frame like from a j arm to a arm conversion it looks like it anyways but really not for sure because why would they take the time to add in the vin from a 2004. Also how could the previous owner find full flight arms to fit but the Alba’s are an inch to inch and a half off. Do you have any pictures dano3 

If it allows you to look at the photobucket album you will see what I’m talking about. My original arms that were full flight mounted right up but the difference is definitely noticeable between the 2 brands and when I talked to Alba today they said the same thing that I had the banshee arms that they all measured bigger