alba long travel

Jpan350

Exactly, you seen in my pictures they're definitely wrong and you have the exact measurements i have on my old ones but i spent 5 hours talking to Alba today over phone and email. When i first contacted them this morning they wouldn't have it any other way than to have pictures instead of measurements so i left work to do so. Waited another 2 hours for them to get back in touch with me after i sent them an email with a description and all the pictures and measurements again. After calling back a third time i finally got in touch with someone about the email and he assured me that he had sent the right arms for the banshee that his in the warehouse also measured 10 upper and 10.5 lower that clearly it was my frame and that it had been modified for the full flight arms. If you don't care id like to show them your pictures too of your frame and try to get something worked out with them 

Feel free to use my pictures so they can make this right. Let them also know about the issue people are having with the right side tie rod hitting the lower arm at full droop/ full lock. There is another thread a few down in this section with pictures of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that, I'm pretty sure you commented on it saying their jig must be messed up and i agree if they're sending these arms out with wrong measurements all the way around then something is wrong. I don't want to have to pay shipping back to them for a return but i may have to cut my loses and choose a different company if something isn't resolved. Thanks i sent them your photos along with mine with details about each one comparing them alongside the ones they sent showing them all the measurements again with my same pictures again. After 5 hours on the phone and email you'd figure somebody would come up with something