Overheating and other problems

I need some input on my banshee. Please and thank you.  

2004 Yamaha Banshee 

800'

Stock bore 175 psi compression (both)

Pro design cool head (18cc dome) 

K&n pods 

Pro design timing plate +2 degrees

Toomey t5 exhaust 

Stock carbs 270 main jets and 27.5s

I’m having problems. It’s getting hot really fast. Not just the pipes. But the cool head got just as hot as the pipes after I road it down the road for 5 min. and then came back and parked it because it was wanting to bog out 3rd gear and up so I touches the head and it was just as hot as the pipes. 

I’m just trying to figure out my problem. With this thing. 

Thanks. 

describe how they look, was more of my angle of questioning.  Yeah btw how cold is it where your at right now? where are you.

Increased compression is gunna call for more fuel.  What are all your jetting specs btw. Air screw and needle

Edited by Ayesully810

1 minute ago, Ayesully810 said:

describe how they look, was more of my angle of questioning.  Yeah btw how cold is it where your at right now? where are you.

Increased compression is gunna call for more fuel.  What are all your jetting specs btw. Air screw and needle

They are black. And jetting is 270s and 27.5s  also have race port I forgot to put that in there. I’m located in Michigan . 

pilot is probably fine, start at 310 main middle clip on needle. do a plug chop (search function, not going to write it all out)

post pictures of you plugs..... buy 12 or more plugs........

look at your radiator (look at the tubes under the cap), if it is all gunked up you need to clean out the radiator core.......

as well as think about replacing your water pump impeller with a billet aftermarket high flow model.

If you're plugs are black with those jets you're not burning fuel correctly. Ohm out all your electronics . I would start with a 350 main or 360 to be safe. Depending on the porting/pipe combo and how efficient it is you might need to run more than most . Start big n work down . The plugs could clean up once you give  it some fuel.