7 mil Driveline assassin cylinders

Ayesully810

I havent got a chance to really tune the motor yet.. I rode it yesterday with a 172 and 162 main and its so rich it wont rev all the way out.  172 wasnt even close 162 was better but it feels like its gunna need a 150ish main right now. maybe smaller but i didnt even bother chopping the 172 or 162 jets.  52 pilot feels good starts good but a little blubbery maybe a size or 2 smaller. Needle on the 4th.  Planning on tuning it tomorrow evening. 

pump gas/ 150 psi/ 35 pwks /shearers

Edited by Ayesully810

A little update:

got some tuning done. 52 pilot with 1.5 on the air screw is good.  150 main was too lean via plug chop. 158 should bring it in a safe spot.  Needle needs a clip leaner.  I’m headed to the dunes right now to finish tuning and ride so I’ll have a full review and comparison between the two setups but so far from my plug chop, the power comes on very very hard compared to the 4 mil with slps vs shearers and revs out much more obviously, it’s fast af.  The bottom end isn’t a complete waste like my redline cylinders were with shearers either, but I don’t see my self trail riding this setup. I’ll have more after today. 

Well here is my final review. 

First off I want to say that I got EXACTLY what I asked for as far as a motor. I told lane I want something that is used for more wide open stuff (but not a drag bike) but something that doesn’t have 0 bottom end either.  This motor pulls like a mother all the way through and revs out to the moon and hits very hard.   While in the dunes you just shift and it pulls wheelies through EVERY gear.  I think with this setup you could throw some slps on it and it could be trail friendly, but for what I want to do with it, shearers are what I want.  The Tyson pro mod shifted like butter too not a single missed shift.  Day got ended early due to a cracked header. 

It was there when I got it (used pipes) I thought it was a crack in the plating but guess it was in the pipe. It spread while riding. I asked mat and he said was prolly buffed down too much at plating. He’s gunna fix it on the house just gotta pay shipping.