Banshee stator is smoking??

Well I don’t know if it’s rubbing on something I know the flywheel is what spins around it but when I look through the little holes In the flywheel parts of the stator look melted almost have no clue why it’s smoking  
There's your answer man. Something is rubbing somewhere. Which isn't good. Sounds like something is bent, or installed improperly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Lukewarner99 said:

Well I don’t know if it’s rubbing on something I know the flywheel is what spins around it but when I look through the little holes In the flywheel parts of the stator look melted almost have no clue why it’s smoking  

I'd say with that and your kill switch being in-operative, you've got a wiring short somewhere in the harness.

• Like 1

So you don’t think my stators shorting  or something it smells burnt and Are there any common places where wires break in the harness or how should I start look for the kill switch wire  there is a wire from the harness  that’s black with a white stripe that isn’t hooked up to the black with a white stripe coming off the switches 

Stators most certainly burn up. Do an ohm test . A stator produces voltage. The components that use that voltage draw current on the wires , if the wound coils on the stator break down they can definitely smoke with the bike running and drawing amperage on the compromised coil wires. 

As already stated from other members to test the stator. If you can get access to a megohm-meter (megar) one which has a manual selectable voltage rage you can also test for insulation break down of each pole. Most alternator repair shops will have one.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk