Goldspeed sc4 tires?

Paulie B

https://m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pair-x2-22-5x9x10-Goldspeed-SC4-ATV-MX-Sand-Dune-Drag-Tires-22-5-9-10/282693343262?itemId=282693343262&epid=1138125067

These tires look nasty and perfect for my muddy woods. They only come on 22.5x9-10 size. Would this be too tall for the rear on my shee?

Currently I'm running 22" bearclaws which I love just looking for something new.

Thoughts anyone?

Edited by Paulie B

23 hours ago, Paulie B said:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pair-x2-22-5x9x10-Goldspeed-SC4-ATV-MX-Sand-Dune-Drag-Tires-22-5-9-10/282693343262?itemId=282693343262&epid=1138125067

These tires look nasty and perfect for my muddy woods. They only come on 22.5x9-10 size. Would this be too tall for the rear on my shee?

Currently I'm running 22" bearclaws which I love just looking for something new.

Thoughts anyone?

They use these tires a TON overseas for Enduro/MX/Sand racing. Tons of OEM race teams swear by them, they're supposed to be the bomb, they just don't have a big following here yet being quad racing seems to be bigger over there than here.

E-mail them, they're very helpful. They have several different types of tires.

On google you can find pictures of the shit they're used in, look pretty fucking gnarly.

10" rims aren't a problem I can get those. I looked at the Goldspeed sc3's too, they are sold in different sizes, but they just don't look like anything special to me. I like the higher treads on the sc4's. My only other problem is I can't find pics of them mounted on a fo wheeler. I don't care how well they work if the tires and the 10 inch rims look gay. If I don't end up with them I'll prolly buy another set of 22" mud tires. Mud tires are the shit on a big hp shee. I've tried a bunch of tires on my 400 and my banshee over the years. Kenda Dominators, Maxxis razrs, Ohtsu 501's, Wooly boggers, and the Kenda Bearclaws.

Bearclaws were the best of the bunch. Do a google search for mud tires on a banshee mines the first one lol  

13 hours ago, Paulie B said:

10" rims aren't a problem I can get those. I looked at the Goldspeed sc3's too, they are sold in different sizes, but they just don't look like anything special to me. I like the higher treads on the sc4's. My only other problem is I can't find pics of them mounted on a fo wheeler. I don't care how well they work if the tires and the 10 inch rims look gay. If I don't end up with them I'll prolly buy another set of 22" mud tires. Mud tires are the shit on a big hp shee. I've tried a bunch of tires on my 400 and my banshee over the years. Kenda Dominators, Maxxis razrs, Ohtsu 501's, Wooly boggers, and the Kenda Bearclaws.

Bearclaws were the best of the bunch. Do a google search for mud tires on a banshee mines the first one lol  

There is tons of pictures of them.

Google goldspeed sc4 tires atv.

• 2 months later...

I can say that these Goldspeed tires are by far the best.  We have tried most of everything out there and there is nothing that even comes close to the performance of there in the sand or Mud that is a legal tire.  they are extremely light weight and very durable, we have not had one issue with them and we will not use anything else now.

Purchased ours direct from there website.

KA   

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/28/2018 at 8:20 PM, PuertoRicoracer said:

I can say that these Goldspeed tires are by far the best.  We have tried most of everything out there and there is nothing that even comes close to the performance of there in the sand or Mud that is a legal tire.  they are extremely light weight and very durable, we have not had one issue with them and we will not use anything else now.

Purchased ours direct from there website.

KA   

They're a paddle tire. Every website I've seen them on calls them a "sand tire." I've never seen a knobby tire listed as a "sand tire."