Air filter set up.

In any type of DUSTY environment you can take k&ns and fuck off with them in my book. If its strictly dunes(all sand) k&n will work well. But in my experience id never use k&n for anything other then sand. My favorite setup is the dual stage uni filter with outerwears. I only oil the first stage(main filter) and install the second stage dry. Reason for this is, the second stage will still add some protection,(obviously not as much if oiled) but it will keep the outerwears oil free so they will not gum up so fast in dusty conditions.

What special said. Recently tried single stage Unis+CFM airbox for the first time on a new to me Banshee. Holy tits...clesning the Unis every other ride compared to K&N's once a month on my other atvs...that means almost all the dust is going thru the K&Ns....

I am really happy with the airbox though, its badass, BUT I cant touch/see the slides easily and it turns removing the carbs into an hr of jerking off the airbox