Kenda Klaws

DIABLO BANSHEE

:) hey everyone,i just got my kenda klaws on my shee 18-10.5-9,if there's anyone out there wondering how they are,they're sweet!!!!!!I was getting tons of traction in the upper gears(i still need to regear,maybe)and they handle really good,i'm sold on them.and the best part is they were only 39.00 dollars each.I was pulling 3rd gear starts all da at the track.does anyone have any sugestions for gearing or should i leave it stock.i do have motor work so that will come into play i imagine.(you can view on my profile)have a good one everyone,turn and burn

:D cool man, i bought some last month, haven't put them on yet though. mine are the xcr's and xcf's. did you change the tires yourself or did you have someone do it for you? if you did it, what tools do you need, because i can't get my stocker's off. the damn bead won't break loose! :angry: where did you get yours at for $39?i paid $46 for mine from golden west cycle.