The Ozbournes

JTQuad

Maybe it knocked that mumble out of his mouth and he can get back to doing his thing like back in the day.

I saw that episode and he like stalled it out in the middle of the field. You guys should see it, it waslike 40 degrees out, he kicks it and starts it and it starts smoking like hell and he just takes off without warming it up, then a few minuts later it just stalls and doesnt start. Ozzy Osbourne is a feable old man, if he got slappe in the face with a wet noodle he would be in the damn hospital.

Guest bansheeman654321

i do not know how he could ride a banshee, it owudl buck him off, i mean he cant even walk up stares without fuckign taking a break, hows he gonna ride a shee, damn dotn worry about falling ozzzzzy, watch ur heart

this was on the news today in England. they showed us a photo of the bike it looked like a trailblazer. definately wasnt a shee though!! i dont reckon he would be able to ride a shee without evidently killing himself!

stu

Here's another blackeye for the ATV industry. I'm surprised Ozzy can even swing a leg over the saddle. He probably wasn't wearing a helmet either. :angry: Fortunately he didn't kill himself, but I suspect the Anti ATV people will be using this incident on us.

Wheatchex

This also shows that money doesn't buy smarts.

hahahah I just saw it on tv Ozzy broke a few bones he fucked himself up good they had to fix his blood vessells to send blood back to a injured limb. What the f*ck could he have been doing ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHARRON :lol: I have fallen and cant get it up