Where to Buy Remote Reservoir Hose?

97Screamer

You'll have to be able to crimp the appropriate ends on the hose.  Take it in to a shop that does custom hydraulic hoses and see if they can duplicate it. OR Call Works and see if they will sell you a hose. I take it you are rebuilding your shock yourself?

3 hours ago, Keno said:

You'll have to be able to crimp the appropriate ends on the hose.  Take it in to a shop that does custom hydraulic hoses and see if they can duplicate it. OR Call Works and see if they will sell you a hose. I take it you are rebuilding your shock yourself?

Thank you for the response. Yes I am rebuilding a full set and while the hoses work they aren't pretty so I was thinking of replacing them. I can buy replacement hose but at $30/ea I don't know that I want to drop $100 on them. I was hoping someone knew a source for cheaper. I was thinking about ordering some from McMasterr and see if they'll work:

https://www.mcmaster.com/#braided-stainless-steel-hose/=19exma0

On a side note, I thought Works went out of business a couple months ago? Anyone know anything about that?