521 banshee

Richard2112

It's simple. You got 5K to spend, this is how you do it.

long travel suspension (fireball, LSR, American Star) with a decent shock ( stadium, Ella, axis, etc) 

$3000

Then take your stock engine send it to a sponsor and get a dune/mx ported 4 mil with supporting mods

1500-2000

Then exhaust (used) of your choice.

you would have a fast and nice handling bike.

It's simple. You got 5K to spend, this is how you do it.
long travel suspension (fireball, LSR, American Star) with a decent shock ( stadium, Ella, axis, etc) 
$3000
Then take your stock engine send it to a sponsor and get a dune/mx ported 4 mil with supporting mods
1500-2000
Then exhaust (used) of your choice.
you would have a fast and nice handling bike.
The top end on the stock motor is done so I'm gonna go from there

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Richard2112 said:

The top end on the stock motor is done so I'm gonna go from there

what do you mean? you already rebuilt the top end? Go back to page one we already told you what you should do chief u no listen

Keep your stock cylinders unless you real far gone on the bore size. They make huge power in the right hands. 

If your at a 66mm bore there's no sense putting money into them. If that's the case get a driveline cylinder set which will put you at 392cc.

CALL a builder. Check the sponsor page find who's closest. You will scare yourself with the amount of power a stock engine is capable of. 

Theres a real nice set of Roll Design LT a arms and shocks now on FB. Jump on them, and save some money. Pull your engine and send it out and quit wasting time.

even if you keep your bike with a stock crank your still capable of 70+ hp with the right parts.

• Like 1

Keep your stock cylinders unless you real far gone on the bore size. They make huge power in the right hands. 
If your at a 66mm bore there's no sense putting money into them. If that's the case get a driveline cylinder set which will put you at 392cc.
CALL a builder. Check the sponsor page find who's closest. You will scare yourself with the amount of power a stock engine is capable of. 
Theres a real nice set of Roll Design LT a arms and shocks now on FB. Jump on them, and save some money. Pull your engine and send it out and quit wasting time.
even if you keep your bike with a stock crank your still capable of 70+ hp with the right parts.
It is to far gone on the bore size it had very low compression in the first place so if trying to find a kit for a rebuild preferably a bigger bore. I would like to make an easy 75-80hp and not pushing every thing I can get out of a stock motor.

Ok, well 80hp is a fuck ton different than what a 521 would make.
You do realize a 521 is a completely different cylinder than just a bore job, right?
What bore is the current cylinder at?

Ya sorry I should have worded that differently. Yes I do know that It is a completely different cylinder and you can't bore your stock cylinders to that. It is a stock bore, but the cylinders are too messed up to be rebored.