521 banshee

Richard2112

Currently everything is basically stock. And am doing it just for a project. My plans for it is to be a track banshee.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Also just cause I basically have to redo the top (new pistons, connecting rods, cool head and domes, reeds) and bottom end(new crank)(which is stock) so I thought I'd gave a little fun with it.

Figure out ur budget....
You'll want a cut trans and all the goodies to go with it....billet basket, shift star, pancake bearing, high flow water pump impeller.
You better off spending money on suspension for max track and buying a running stock motor.
My budget is 5000 if I can stay around that I would like to. Also I want to use the blown stock engine that I have already and go from there. The guy who owned it before me upgraded the suspension a little bit. He put a wider axle, am shocks and j-arms so its a start.

29 minutes ago, Ayesully810 said:

In all seriousness. All that money is going to be better spent on controls and suspension and tires.
Then rebuild ur stock motor, have a it ported, mod ur head for more compression and throw some timing at it.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Yep

6 minutes ago, SandSlingerOR said:

Just a heads up that 521 will be unrideable and just plain not fun for the track. Dunno if this is serous build or not, but you should just rebuild that motor and spend the rest on your suspension and what not. 

And yep. You'll have double the hp as the next guy on the track and will still end up being beat because suspension components won't be good enough. Poolur your money into long travel suspension and build a 70-85 hp engine using your stock jugs and possibly a 4 mil crank.

...and the meek shall inherit the earth ...

Just now, gusto said:

Yep

And yep. You'll have double the hp as the next guy on the track and will still end up being beat because suspension components won't be good enough. Poolur your money into long travel suspension and build a 70-85 hp engine using your stock jugs and possibly a 4 mil crank.

...and the meek shall inherit the earth ...

amen