RZ350 Land Speed Build

Lol Green! This would make a really fun dune engine! When it hits at 8200 rpm and jumps from about 5psi to 15psi you better hang on! Would love to try this bike out with some more reasonable gearing. 2.68 primaries and 19/32 sprockets makes for a sluggish 65mph first gear lol.

• Like 1

No records this year, but was a fun and learning experience.  Smoked the left piston 1.25 miles in when it sucked the left bowl dry. Going to make some one off custom upgrades to the fuel system to keep this thing fueled. Guess I will update in a couple of years when we can get back on the salt. 

Well, this one seems to work incredibly well as long as the bowls have fuel. Not a pump around. Using an efi pump with 1:1 rise regulator and return to tank. Going to do some magic to add fuel under boost.

And you talk like I dont know you've had a good running turbo bike lol.

Edited by Wildcardracing
Misspelled words

Well, this one seems to work incredibly well as long as the bowls have fuel. Not a pump around. Using an efi pump with 1:1 rise regulator and return to tank. Going to do some magic to add fuel under boost.
And you talk like I dont know you've had a good running turbo bike lol.
Oh yes... fighting them turbo fuel blues. I remember those days! What carbs are you running? You fuel system sounds really similar to mine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk