What nerf bars do most run now?

I think the old design had the 2 bars in the heel guard area

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Gotcha. I haven't looked in a awhile.

I have the AC units that are similar to these except with the solid heals guards, no nets, not the old school little heal guards, but the newer full size with the same shape and height as yours.

• 7 months later...
Don't buy ac. They fit pretty bad b43adba6ed531bda8ebbd4c0667ec95a.jpg

What fitment issue are you having? I have same set and zero fitment issue. Now rattle of any sort. I did also mount 1/8 I believe rubber washers at every mounting location on both side of each mount and very happy with them

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

What fitment issue are you having? I have same set and zero fitment issue. Now rattle of any sort. I did also mount 1/8 I believe rubber washers at every mounting location on both side of each mount and very happy with them

I had to bend almost every mounting area for it to fit, they didn't supply all the hardware needed , they sent me the wrong nets and they're aluminum powdercoated silver that look like ass after they chip. All said and done they are nice once I fixed them , but should have went f43 from the start.

I had to bend almost every mounting area for it to fit, they didn't supply all the hardware needed , they sent me the wrong nets and they're aluminum powdercoated silver that look like ass after they chip. All said and done they are nice once I fixed them , but should have went f43 from the start.

That sucks. I guess I lucked out with no issues. But your right the finish does suck, but they hold up real well.