Banshee modification help??

1 hour ago, BansheeBird said:

will my setup run with ported and polished, 20cc domes, fmf powercore 2 pipes on pump gas? i dont want to run it too hot. and if it does run then will i have to change my gas mix ratio

You can definitely have your stock cylinders ported for the stock stroke crank. It would be the best bang for the buck performance you can do to any motor.  Porting is where the power is. It is also the first step in the trickle down effect that makes us all spend so much money. If you do decide to port the cylinders, whoever does that should also set up your domes. You can have the whole thing tailored to your particular riding and for the fuel you want to run. There is a list of site sponsors on the homepage. Look at prices on their web sites and make some calls and see who you feel comfortable with.

As far as fuel mixture. Just run a quality known product and mix it per instructions. 

1 hour ago, BansheeBird said:

will my setup run with ported and polished, 20cc domes, fmf powercore 2 pipes on pump gas? i dont want to run it too hot. and if it does run then will i have to change my gas mix ratio

its not the gas/mix ratio, its the jetting that will make it run hot.