Carb slide question

I just bought a banshee with some problems that I'm trying to figure out . Ok so i got my banshee back yesterday from a shop I had taken it so they can clean and rebuild carbs so I get back and take it for a ride then I get on it and all of a sudden it revs it self high and stays like that so I pulled off one of the filters and saw that the left carb slider stayed up. So I took off cap and check it and reassembled it back and it landed straight down again but then noticed when I hit the throttle the slides go up and when letting go the left side slide kinda twist out of its way where it suppose to land again  which is a screw and stays up if I turn it with my finger if lands back where it suppose go so what I wanted to know y is this happening is it a throttle wire issue where slide grabs on or is something not put on right I've been looking searching around looking at different info and from my understanding this quad already has the tors delete 

I just bought a banshee with some problems that I'm trying to figure out . Ok so i got my banshee back yesterday from a shop I had taken it so they can clean and rebuild carbs so I get back and take it for a ride then I get on it and all of a sudden it revs it self high and stays like that so I pulled off one of the filters and saw that the left carb slider stayed up. So I took off cap and check it and reassembled it back and it landed straight down again but then noticed when I hit the throttle the slides go up and when letting go the left side slide kinda twist out of its way where it suppose to land again  which is a screw and stays up if I turn it with my finger if lands back where it suppose go so what I wanted to know y is this happening is it a throttle wire issue where slide grabs on or is something not put on right I've been looking searching around looking at different info and from my understanding this quad already has the tors delete 

You have the best information to determine why this is happening right there at the carb.

Any opinion any of us would have without seeing the issue is going to be based on less information than what you have.

The tors units are assemblies that go on top of your carb caps. If they are not there then it has obviously been removed previously.

Google images will show what the tors system looks like.

As for the binding of the carb slide....you know how it functions, a cable, spring and the slide. Just take it apart and determine why it doesn't come up and slide down evenly. You have another one right next to it that works correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk