Banshee smoking lots on one side

Banshee is smoking a ton on one side not much on the other both cylinders are running compression is good but why is is smoking more on the right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be sucking in oil through the crank seal on the clutch side. Assuming that is what you mean by right side.

Same thing happened to me on my old motor.  Ended up being the rings in the bad cylinder on the exhaust side the ring was getting hung up..

How is that going to make it smoke excessively?

bc7a8d82eb67c2d41b6b47f7d886e538.png ^^^this.

Oil is what makes it smoke. Since your fuel charge first goes into the crankcase before traveling through the transfers into the combustion chamber a worn out set of rings allowing blowby isn't going to make it smoke anymore than usual since your fuel charge in the crankcase has the same oil in it as the fuel charge sent through the transfers into the combustion chamber. THIS IS NOT A 4 STROKE.

Oil leaking through a worn or damaged seal on the right side of the clutch cover will add oil to the right side of the crankcase and send it with the fuel charge to the combustion chamber, burning this excess oil with the fuel charge producing smoke.

That's a logical cause as opposed to repeating something you've heard somebody else claim but have no way of explaining it.

I'll give that a check didn't really think about it being a o ring, thanks!

Check your coolant level. If it is coolant your level will obviously drop. You can also smell the difference between coolant and oil.