Paddles are Honda bolt pattern, different hubs?

Okay, so I will measure when I get home and get back to you. So you're saying that I might have the older style big hubs?

That's what it sounds like. The 89-90 year the bolt pattern was the same as the front. All fronts, all years was 4/156. See if your front rims fit the back hub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's what it sounds like. The 89-90 year the bolt pattern was the same as the front. All fronts, all years was 4/156. See if your front rims fit the back hub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, will do 

Okay, so, I measured the wheels and my hubs on the rear are 4x115. These wheels I got are 110-111 mm's across. That is Honda bolt pattern, I think were good here. We'll see for sure when they come in. Thanks Zilla  :notworthy:   B)

Okay, so, I measured the wheels and my hubs on the rear are 4x115. These wheels I got are 110-111 mm's across. That is Honda bolt pattern, I think were good here. We'll see for sure when they come in. Thanks Zilla  :notworthy:   B)

Bout a half inch-3/4 of an inch off on every stud. 

So they are actually really close to 3/32" off on every stud. How did you come up with the 1/2" - 3/4" earlier?