Paddles are Honda bolt pattern, different hubs?

I bought these paddles for my Banshee, got them for a great deal but the guy lied and said they were Yamaha bolt pattern. They appear to be Honda, because they are a smaller pattern. Would I be able to put 400ex hubs on and throw those paddles on? I know Banshee hubs fit on a 400ex axle for sure, iv'e done that. 

You pretty much answered your own question

I was wondering about the length of the 400ex hub, not the spline pattern. I know that the banshee hub is shorter in overall length than the 400ex's, so if I put the 400ex hub on I wonder if I'll be able to even thread on the castle nut. Sorry, should have been more specific.

I bought these paddles for my Banshee, got them for a great deal but the guy lied and said they were Yamaha bolt pattern. They appear to be Honda, because they are a smaller pattern. Would I be able to put 400ex hubs on and throw those paddles on? I know Banshee hubs fit on a 400ex axle for sure, iv'e done that.

You could also drill between the Honda pattern for a yammy pattern. I have a couple of sets of tires that have both patterns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yours studs are bigger?

Banshee is 4/115 and 4/156(big hub rear)

Blaster is 4/100

400ex is 4/110.

If all your studs are off by 1/2, you might have the big rear hub.

Big rear hub? I didn't know there was anything else than just the regular rear one. And no, the studs are the right size for the holes.

Edited by LukeSandiefer

And yours studs are bigger?

Banshee is 4/115 and 4/156(big hub rear)

Blaster is 4/100

400ex is 4/110.

If all your studs are off by 1/2, you might have the big rear hub.

I also though the older years (87-89?) had a larger pattern.

I think it was 89-90 that had the big hub. I am not 100% but I am pretty sure it wasn't the first years. I had one, talk about a bitch to find rims for it.

Yeah, I didn't remember either. Would be well worth it to pitch the hubs and run the more common one. But if you've got a set of rims with the odd pattern, they might be worth something to somebody.

If the studs are 1/2-3/4" from lining up, there is no way you have 400ex pattern (4/110) on the wheels with banshee (4/115) hub. This would be the bolts are only 2.5mm off from lining up. 2.5mm is less than 1/8" off. To be 3/4" off (19mm) you could have 4/115 on wheels with 4/156 on hubs. This would be 20.5mm from each bolt lining up with the hole.

Okay, so I will measure when I get home and get back to you. So you're saying that I might have the older style big hubs?