Right cylinder barely firing

Dual fuel valve? Make sure you're getting fuel to both carbs. Might have a partial clog in the line.

I'll check that.

Im going to take my buddy's right carb and rejet it to my bike and see if that fixes it. After checking fuel line.

I was able to get carb cleaner through it though? When I take it off again ill try cleaning it out again

Did you take it off and look through it? I had a tiny piece of trash in there once on my yz250's pilot jet. I was only able to get it to idle with the choke since it bypasses the pilot somewhat. I stuck a needle or small paper clip to clean the blockage out. Before i swapped out all sorts of electrics etc and all it was was a free fix.

Did you take it off and look through it? I had a tiny piece of trash in there once on my yz250's pilot jet. I was only able to get it to idle with the choke since it bypasses the pilot somewhat. I stuck a needle or small paper clip to clean the blockage out. Before i swapped out all sorts of electrics etc and all it was was a free fix.

I was able to see through it, but at this point I'll try again, since it'll be off when I swap carbs. I may end up getting new jets, that are slightly larger. Since I'm running 290 mains

I'm on my third set, just to be sure lol

Okay, I had mine do a similar thing but only at idle & when I reved it up, it done that back fire blowing thing out the exhaust. Water had gotten in when washing & blocked the pilot jet. You said yours was clean, make sure the venturi isn't blocked or restricted either. I cleared it by revving it up & sticking my hand over the right side carby, sucking the water through.

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

I've only had this happen twice in 16yrs of fucken with these things. Flywheel was bad somehow. No rattle that I remember but drove myself crazy the first time. Compression/fuel/spark

When you had this problem if you switched plug wires did the problem move? Or stay in the same cylinder?