Vf3 replacement peddles vs VF4

Vito's has the VF3 replacement for $120+shipping.  New VF4's are $225, so you would save $105 by just replacing the reeds.  I don't know if the VF4's have much of a performance or maintenance advantage.

https://www.vitosperformance.com/atv_parts/product.php?productid=854&cat=181&page=1

Damn. I might just have to take a look and see if I can get another couple of rides out of them. I used this gorilla glue tape on my tent pole a few years ago and it's still holding strong. Maybe I'll put a strip or two on the reeds to sure them up.

On the real, the Gorilla Glue tape is beast! My brother does some pretty high cliff drops on his snowmobile in Washington State. A couple seasons ago he Tacoed the hull on his Arctic Cat M8 while riding back country. They limped it back to their cabin, warmed it up and used layers of Gorilla Glue tape and glue like fiberglass. That thing lasted the rest of the season and in to the beginning of the next before the dealer was able to get a new hull.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...