LSOK March 16-19th

JasonB

just reserved a  few camp sites up there for the weekend after next. I finish moving to Dallas this weekend so im only 5 hours from LSOK instead of 9 hrs from my house in St Louis. Friends/family coming out from MO, we are arriving late thursday night and staying through Sunday noon. Hoping to get my banshee back together in time. We have spots 516 and 517 right by the entrance to the sand reserved, feel free to come out and ride with us or caravan out there from Columbia MO/Dallas TX! 

just reserved a  few camp sites up there for the weekend after next. I finish moving to Dallas this weekend so im only 5 hours from LSOK instead of 9 hrs from my house in St Louis. Friends/family coming out from MO, we are arriving late thursday night and staying through Sunday noon. Hoping to get my banshee back together in time. We have spots 516 and 517 right by the entrance to the sand reserved, feel free to come out and ride with us or caravan out there from Columbia MO/Dallas TX! 

Hopefully your motor fairs well this time around! Be sure to update that thread when you figure out what happened to it 

I've got 3 weekends already reserved before the Spring ride, I'll have the sand plumb worn out before I see you guys in the Fall.

Don't use it all up. Lastline will need somewhere to tune his POS and my wife needs a place to crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk