4mill build

SlowMoe

I see. I've always wondered if some go for more on a drag type of build. Cool

Edit......I never could fit that dremel tool in as far as I'd like, but I know of guys making them work. Nice exhaust shape.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Edited by bigweav81

I see. I've always wondered if some go for more on a drag type of build. Cool

Edit......I never could fit that dremel tool in as far as I'd like, but I know of guys making them work. Nice exhaust shape.

You need that flex shaft, the head on it is thin so you can get it in the exhaust port just fine.

And the 90* attachment, I had to cut a quarter in inch or so off the part where you stick the bit in, plus I had to cut some off the bits too. But, it fits in there just fine now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just couldn't move it around like I wanted. I tried, but ended up frustrated, and said fuck it lol. What brand of bits? Kind of look like alumi hogs. You use any double cut carbide bits on the sleeve area?

May wanna raise transfers a bit. Idk I always read for a 2 stroke to be operational. A blowdown of 30*-35* is necessary. I could be wrong though.

in a pv mx style engine theres less than 30* with the valve down. more like 25* actually. this works great at low engine speeds and the beauty of a pv. other wise the returning exh would be arriving to early and pollute the transfer charge and there would be no power. ever wonder why tall exh ports bog and don't work worth a fuk at low engine speeds ? this is why.

I understand that.

ya I bet :lol:

if everyone understood it there wouldn't be such a nee jerk reaction to raise exh to the clouds, mostly by newbs. with a lower exh you get a more forgiving engine, wider power spread, better power at lower revs and more leeway to make adjustments down the road.

• Like 1

Ohhhh ok. I sure appreciate you telling me the same shit I've read in books....more then likely same books you have read. Wtf is a nee? Any relation to a bee?

I've stated many times I'm new at it, and fucked some shit up. You should be more helpful, and post some work, and theories of why, and how you do it. I mean fuck.....this maybe the only thread with nothing negative thrown your way out of alot. Thanks sir.

• Like 1