Don't Buy From P4rperformance

richwuest

I purchased from him in this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBay...item=2438106113

He never shipped it to me. I paid for the item in less than 24 hours via Paypal. After not receiving the product weeks later, I contacted the seller. I was told out of stock but would ship soon. Still did not receive product. Contacted again with no reply. After about 6 weeks and still no product, I left negative feedback for the seller:

"Complaint : I paid in 1 day via paypal, 6 weeks & still not recieved product or tracking #"

Soon after leaving feedback, I recieved a refund via Paypal (upon which I accepted, even though I lost some money due to Paypal fees). I was then contacted by Squaretrade to retract my negative feedback. Since my feedback was purely factual, I refused to retract it. I had planned on placing a followup which stated a refund was received instead of product, until I saw p4rperformance response, which is a lie:

"Response by p4rperformance - next time give correct address,i lost money on shipping this to you seveal times" If he did ship this, why did he not ever produce tracking numbers as I requested in an email to him?

I double checked my address with both Ebay and Paypal, and both were correct (I paid via Paypal). I checked the emails I sent, and they were correct on the address also.

If you look through his feedback, you see that his negatives all come from non shipment of goods. And each time he has a negative, he gives the buyer a retaliatory negative as well. By doing so, he is able to coax many people who leave a negative feedback to retract the negative through Squaretrade in exchange for haveing their negative removed as well.

This is the first negative feedback I have ever recieved on ebay, and I am pissed.

Do youself and the entire Banshee comunity a favor and don't buy from p4rperformance. The frauds name is Manny according to square trade and hada chavez according to ebay. His email address is m.performance@verizon.net

The coward does not list an address, only a phone number, and that he does not answer. You only get an answering machine which he listens to at his leasure.

I bought a Set of Brand new28mm tm's mikuni carbs for 189.00 and where delivered in 2 week ( i felt this was little Slow) I call and they answered the Phone too.

So there is some Good. I think Manny it not a good business man though and I be careful if i deal with him agian.