Bogging and wont rev up

Ibezy

Hey everyone! I have a 99 shee with:

fmf gold series exhaust

pro design cool head and intake manifold (not sure what else to call it)

vforce reeds

stock bore

uni filter

tors and parking brake delete

jetted to 280 mains and 25 pilots

My problem is that it bogs through the full throttle (idle up to full throttle). I've tried 310 and 320 jets in case it wasn't getting enough fuel and have tuned the air mixture from all the way in to 6 turns out. There is no difference no matter what I do. The carbs have been rebuilt & synced, floats adjusted to 21mm, stator and coil tested and within range, no air leaks, tors and parking sensors have been cut out of the harness. The motor only has a few hours on it after just having redone the top end; I have not done a leak down test yet or compression test, but the compression seems fine.I'm not sure what else to try at this point. Any ideas?

Edited by Ibezy

Ok so was running fine then started doing this?

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

It was running fine after the rebuild a few months ago, then the trans went out; I rebuilt it once more and it rode fine, this was about a month ago. About a week ago I wanted to take it out, but it kept bogging and wont ride right, so I rebuilt the carbs and this has been happening ever since.

What's the last thing you messed with or changed since it ran right?

Seen your last post

Check the pipes for a nest.

Since it last ran right, I haven't done anything up until a week ago. A week ago when I went to ride it, it kept bogging and I found the the idle screw had fallen out some how. I put in a new idle screw and it still didn't run right, so I rebuilt the carbs.

Pipes are clean.

Edited by Ibezy