521cc fuel injected turbocharged banshee build

Hold on.......I've gotta check again..............Mom?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

This.

At 17 a quad was not in my budget to be fucking with.

It was all about getting a car.

So to say your willing to spend 10k on a fucking quad motor, your parents must really not give a fuck.

It was all a dream

I used to read Word Up magazine

Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine

Hangin' pictures on my wall

Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl

I let my tape rock 'til my tape pop

Smokin' weed and bamboo, sippin' on private stock

Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack

With the hat to match

.......if ya don't know, now ya know......

I only asked because i thought u would only need reeds for atmospheric pressure. I thought that if to were forcing pressure on them all the time that it would hold them open. But i guess cause both side altternate that the reeds on one side would have to be closed. This was what i thought in the first place but was just checking.

No you haven't. Your questions about will you need reeds with a turbo is proof. Learn about the banshee, learn about how a 2-stroke works, learn about how a turbo works, learn about how EFI works, etc. Lots of learning for you to do if you want a 521cc turbo EFI banshee for trails.

Um, hey theres no turbo on a stock banshee so why is that proof that i dont know how a banshee works. Also you are saying that i should research this. This is my research i wouldnt have came on this forum if i knew what i was doing on the other stuff thats not stock. Why dont you provide somthing thats more useful insted of critisizeing what i know or dont know.

Turbo Banshees are a rare unicorn type breed. Finding one that runs consistently is even rarer. If you wanna know what it's gonna take, start looking at what the Snowmobile market is doing. Lots of success in that niche. There just isn't enough banshee specific builds out there running consistently well, and nobody is sharing the info for free.

First research the fueling needs of a two stroke. Then start reading everything on the Micro Squirt forums. Knowledge base is pure gold over there. I'd honestly try to get the EFI sorted out on a running motor before even boosting it. It'll be better to melt a NA motor then melt a motor and turbo as well. Maybe boost a stock cylinder set up first. Cheaper to practice on then a 521 mono jug set up. It's a rich man's game and even the best are melting parts.

Last, think very hard about how you intend to keep that boost in the cases. That's the part every one forgets. I've never turbocharged a banshee, but I've had my fair of turbo two stroke snowmobiles. The sled guys are ahead of the Atv crowd.

• Like 1

You don't get it. That is the point. Do some actual research. This forum isn't the research you need to do.

Like I said before, the fact you asked if it needs reeds is proof you are in the deep end and you don't know how to swim. Take some time to learn how a 2 stroke engine works.

You says a turbo isn't on a banshee Stock, but do you think there is a difference between a 421 cub and a stock banshee or any aftermarket banshee engine in how the work? No, they all work on the same principles.

What research have you done? Do you know how a banshee engine work? Do you know how a turbo works? How about efi?

Ya i know this forum wont teach me everything but it was a start. I know how a banshee motor works and i know how a turbo works. The only thing i dont fully understand is how an efi works.