Rookies first build.

Just tried to put some fuel in the carbs. Cranked on 2nd kick but immediately went WOT so I shut it off what wrong here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Floats could be stuck? Sometimes when my bike don't start easy i pull the choke out key off then kick it over bout 5 times then key on an normally cranks right up

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

Floats could be stuck? Sometimes when my bike don't start easy i pull the choke out key off then kick it over bout 5 times then key on an normally cranks right up

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

Started 3 to 4 times and would jump to WOT, tried what you said and now she won't start. Floats should be good I just rebuilt them after I deleted tors. Could my new fuel screws be off? This thing has me stumped and I know nothing about em.

Do not use the main jets that came in a kit since you have T5s. Did you install TORS delete idle screws? Your slides could be in backwards and hanging on them.

I believe the bike was running on stock jets when I got it. I raised the pilots to a 27.5 but it changed nothing. Slides aren't getting caught up. Bowls are correct.