350cc to 370cc (64mm bore to 66mm)...what is involved?

350cc to 370cc (64mm bore to 66mm)...what is involved?

ok when i want to bore it to 370 and installing the 66mm pistons in it do i have to add an after marken head like trinity or noss or i can use it on the stock head with shaved one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, what's your setup already and why do you want to bore it to 66mm??

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

Welded means the crank pins are welded so it doesn't come apart.

Trued just means it is true to phase and rotation. If you are buying new, just hit up fast and they will know what to do.

Ok last question who the hell is fast lol.... And I was trying to order tonight off eBay is there anyway you could link me to one it would be really appreciated

Farm And Sand Toys are a site sponsor here and provide a lot of banshee parts and offer one of the best customer services. If you got the cheddar have your cylinders ported while they're off, you'll be amazed at the difference in power.

Ok I've already had cylinders bored and honed what's the difference in porting

Porting is a process that involves removing OEM casting flaws for performance benefits. Stock cylinders have a lot of port work potential.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok not quite ready for that I'm just ready for my bike to be back running I've already had cylinders bored and honed bought pistons and bought the top end and bottom end seals and gaskets all I need now is a crank I just have no idea which one to get I have about 450$ to spend can you point me to one please