right cylinder chuts off at steady throttle

jimmy2450

Looks like these guys have hit all the main checkpoints for you

On a slim chance (I have seen in before) could you have crap in your pipe?

Not likely that is an issue, just tossing that out there because about everything else has been covered lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like these guys have hit all the main checkpoints for you

On a slim chance (I have seen in before) could you have crap in your pipe?

Not likely that is an issue, just tossing that out there because about everything else has been covered lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gonna mention that (rats nest in pipe) too if everything else checks out. I think he said that he swapped reeds and problem remained on the same side.

Wrong yet again. Just because you swapped spark plug leads and the problem stayed on one side doesn't rule out a stator/flywheel. A banshee is wasted spark, meaning both plugs fire at the same time.

Check your flywheel and stator.

My fault there for implying that switching the leads would automatically rule that out. I did mention checking the pick up coil gap for both nubs, but then made it sound like swapping the leads would do the same thing.

Did the leak down test today the engine hold up 7 psi for 7 minute and havent lost anything in that given time. Took rad cap off no air bubble coming out of there. Really start believing its a carburator issue. Went for a little ride as long as i stay below 25% throttle or a snap the throttle i got all the power and it just run like a banshee should run. But if i go mid throttle in 3-4-5 or 6 gear the right cylinder will turn off slowly then turn back on by giving more throttle input