right cylinder chuts off at steady throttle

jimmy2450

Aight boys i raised the needle one notch im at the last one now starts fine but whe i give gas delay of 3 sec before it goes back to idle so looks lean and problem is still there, i noticed for the second time that my rad was missing about 10 once of coolant and overflow bottle his full i ran the shee at 15% throttle and im seing some bubling im thinking might be the coolhead o ring that are damaged on the right side , i dont see any sign of coolant on plug ! Whats weird his when i snap the throttle both cylinder are normal

Edited by jimmy2450

needle clip is bottom most.im going to put it back to where it was main jet is 215 and pilot is 58. and i read that its normal that banshee radiator sits at 3/4 full so no point of keeping filling up the rad!!! and i did switched the spark plug cable and it didnt do any difference so i thing im at the point i should built a leak down tester

needle clip is bottom most.im going to put it back to where it was main jet is 215 and pilot is 58. and i read that its normal that banshee radiator sits at 3/4 full so no point of keeping filling up the rad!!! and i did switched the spark plug cable and it didnt do any difference so i thing im at the point i should built a leak down tester

It seems to getting better so...change main jet to 260, needle meddle position, adjust air, check and I think it will be way much better..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

215 main it's sound to lean for -15..

Mr banshee-you need to listen to what certain people are saying , you are pounding jetting suggestions at this kid and it's not relavent to his problem. We appreciate your help but if there's a real issue he will burn it down listening to you. Jmadd has it pretty under control

• Like 2

Mr banshee-you need to listen to what certain people are saying , you are pounding jetting suggestions at this kid and it's not relavent to his problem. We appreciate your help but if there's a real issue he will burn it down listening to you. Jmadd has it pretty under control

Ok.. my apologies.. you guys have my respect and you are more experience than me.. I just tried to help.. told him about jets and then leak down test.. but you are right. Can be reeds as you said or what ever.. Definitely he must make full inspection of everything..