01 Banshee air leak or bad stator

Well I compensated the lean condition with richer jetting which I believe was the intake clamps, I didn't know it had a timing plate, and it's still at 340 mains at about 20F now, but the plugs are seem fine now they aren't wet around the bottom and it barely got hot even after riding it for a while. But it ran great no more low end bog and great power until it just hits almost like a rev limiter.

Edited by yamaha driver

Well I compensated the lean condition with richer jetting which I believe was the intake clamps, I didn't know it had a timing plate, and it's still at 340 mains at about 20F now, but the plugs are seem fine now they aren't wet around the bottom and it barely got hot even after riding it for a while. But it ran great no more low end bog and great power until it just hits almost like a rev limiter.

Sounds like a bad stator.

I know people (rightly) say that jetting is way rich, but I run 25/350s in mine with T5s, KN, no lid, +5 timing and it revs clean throughout. Just feels safer like that because I may ride WFO in 6th for several seconds without letting out.