99 first stock banshee build

Cutting the Trans is basically eliminating 1st gear?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not exactly. Lots of different styles and options. Pro Mod is more suited for trail/dune riding. It's the full year set massaged in different spots to make it shift like butta. Then there is the option of moving neutral to the lowest position.

The are also over ride transmissions. They are tailored toward the drag racers. Available in all different combos. Neutral down 1-5, 2-5, 2-6, 1-6, 1-4, 2-4. Totally clutch less shifting.

No...always preferred a banshee.....only real complaint was the bogging issues....I always ended up riding my brothers banshee and he rode the 450....I love the power band and seating stance...handling was way better on the 450 though...I guess I like the project aspect of it to...I got the banshee for pretty much free from a buddy that blew the engine...sold the 450 for 4500 and after buying parts I pocketed 2k...not bad to me....bought a klr with the extra $$ and 2 dirt bikes for my kids

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...