What fuel to run

Yamaha_Banshee_Living

I have pro design 18cc cool head domes timing plate and fully race ported what kind of fuel should i be running all i have around me that i can find is pump gas and than one gas station has

91 no ethanol gas and i was told i should run the 91 no ethanol any suggestions?

Not knowing anything else about your motor, you likely cannot run pump gas unless you live at very high elevation.

I ordered the cool head, domes and timing plate 2 days ago they should be here by the end of the week ill be doing alot of dune riding this coming season. Im not getting it ported till probably around december because im short on money right now but im getting my crank welded also

Weren't you just stock last week?

Do you have these mods or are you planning on buying them soon?

If it is the latter, when buying the parts, tell the builder what fuel you want to run and they can set it up correctly. Also tell the person porting what style riding you do so you don't get the wrong kind.

I ordered the cool head, domes and timing plate 2 days ago they should be here by the end of the week ill be doing alot of dune riding this coming season. Im not getting it ported till probably around december because im short on money right now but im getting my crank welded also

If you plan on adding timing you probably should have got 20 or 21 cc domes for pump gas.

So, knowing all you can get your hands on is 91, but you ordered domes that demand race fuel? Other issue I see, that crank is not welded. If you set a motor up for race gas on a stock crank and do not have it welded, you are essentially riding around on a time bomb. Save your self some headache, and order up domes that will work with the 91 octane you can easily get. Better yet, order domes from any engine builder and not Pro Design.