RJR Heel Guards

zmoto93

I took the old set of RJR Heel Gaurds off my TRX450R and bolted them onto my banshee since Im runnin Roll Design pegs on both anyway and they actually fit great! They clear the rear tires by a lot and the brackets that mount to the frame are gonna be easy to modifiy to work with the banshee frame. I just have to let a little slack out of the net on the kick starter side so it doesnt hit when fully kicked down but other than that I was really suprised how well they fit right off the bat.

I figured I would post this since banshee heel gaurds are impossible to find unless you run OEM pegs and guards or full on nerf bars

B49D1F79-42F3-439E-8E57-137F7CD087A8.jpg

DE6EDDA4-4CBE-4C51-AD42-EE43CC2D205C.jpg

69458836-40EA-418C-B1C7-0BC63C517236.jpg

DCA9D76F-51A3-44D3-9A44-1814DD69E8B3.jpg

• Like 3

Right on glad I could help I know I was looking forever for someone who made banshee heel guards or anything that would work and when I finally took these off my 450 and tried them I knew I had to put up this post haha 

I don't know if they have any in stock right now but RJR (Ryland Johnson Racing) has an ebay store that I bought these from and they only make one set that works for all years TRX450R as long as you have Roll Design footpegs.