Shee Still Isn't Getting Fuel...

More questions: when you turn on the fuel (assuming there's fuel in the tank), try to start it, turn off the fuel and pull the carbs, is there fuel in the float bowls or not? If not then either the float is stuck closed (kinda rare) or the floats are set waaaaay to high.

If there is fuel in the bowls, make sure the mains AND the pilots aren't clogged; remove them and make sure the center passage is clear. Then make sure the choke tube is in place between the carbs, the slides aren't reversed (the cutout on the bottom of the carbs should face the airbox), and the carbs are in sync, and try again...and see if having the choke on or off makes a difference...

having the choke on or off doesnt make a difference....the fuel is turned on...my slides are just fine....and im 110%sure that the carbs and jetts are clean....i was haveing a problem with my floats sticking open before and causes fuel to pour out of the overflows....so im thinking maybe its something with the floats maybe they are stuck closed...idk anybody???? i have about 6inchs of snow outside and i cant ride...grrr :angry:

Ok here is my theory. If both plugs are dry, then you have a problem between the gas tank and the carbs. Chances of both carbs not getting fuel is too coincidental and would have to be a plugged fuel petcock or plugged fuel line.....Does gas pour out of the gas line if you pull it off the carbs???