Banshee has no powerband! Help!

Is it running on both cylinders?

Like I said before, I've seen this when the wrong pin height pistons are used. Do you still have the piston box or receipt? Did you hone the cylinders? This is stock stroke, stock rod?

65mm wiseco pistons. Cylinders were honed and the crank is a standard trued and welded crank from vitos. 

This might not be your problem but "wiseco 65 mm pistons" doesn't help answer my question. You might have long rod pistons in it by accident.

Do you know what I mean by this? What are the numbers on top of the pistons or on the box?

Hmmmm. I don't know. And I don't exactly remember the specs on the motor I worked on that had the wrong pistons. I do know it sounded exactly like OPs though.

I remember I put some pistons on a crank. Possibly a 4 mil 110 rid and it did or some configuration.

I believe you have just solved my problem. My pistons say 795m06500

Good deal.

If you got the whole kit from Vitos it is their screw up. They should know better.

You may want to run a hone through the cylinders before you put the new correct pistons in.

• 2 weeks later...