Banshee has no powerband! Help!

The bike goes. It goes into gear and goes into all gears fine. Im not a genius at these, in fact its my first one, thats why I am coming to you guys. I dont think the clutch is the problem, but im sure it needs to be freshend up. 

The atv idles fine and starts right up, but it doesnt seem to hit the power band in any gear. Max speed is maybe 25mph.

The bike goes. It goes into gear and goes into all gears fine. Im not a genius at these, in fact its my first one, thats why I am coming to you guys. I dont think the clutch is the problem, but im sure it needs to be freshend up. 

The atv idles fine and starts right up, but it doesnt seem to hit the power band in any gear. Max speed is maybe 25mph.

How does it go through all the gears fine but the max speed is only 25 mph? That doesnt add up. SheeRider might be onto something with your clutch. 

Can you take a video of it?  If it's revving all the way and just not moving, then the clutch is slipping.  If it's not revving clean and that's what's causing it not to go, then it could be fuel or an electrical issue. 

Can you take a video of it?  If it's revving all the way and just not moving, then the clutch is slipping.  If it's not revving clean and that's what's causing it not to go, then it could be fuel or an electrical issue. 

I will try and get a video of it when I get home. Im beginning to think its electrical too. Should I check the compression? I am its been bored to 65mm with the matching piston and rings. Could have somehow washed them out? It seems to idle well and start too easy to have low compression in my opinion.

thanks for your input