LED Cube Headlights

Jesus, what lights are those?

From his pics it seems he was making the mounts for those vision X cannons.

Yup, 2 vision x light cannons and 2 vision x solstice lights on the bars. 70W worth of led lights works out to something like 9-12k worth of lumens, depending on how you want to measure. I like to ride at night and see where I'm going. 

Edited by Whitbread

That's far more expensive than what I did. But you get far more light. Is the quality of those led units better than the China stuff most get for $16-$20?

I didn't pay full retail thanks to eBay for any of my lights, but by no means were they cheap. You definitely get what you pay for with vision x, Baja designs, etc. Yes they are made overseas, but holset, Bosch, and Garrett all have overseas factories. So while it's not a "feature" I like, the build quality of the lights is great.

I bought the Chinese copy of the light cannons for $70 from fleabay to toss on my beater rabbit pickup. They're only 2/3 as bright, housings uv faded with 2 months, beam is way looser, light color is more blue, and the visual build quality is way cheaper. But, they are the brightest $70 lights I've come across and if one gets smashed, I'm not going to be mad.

• Like 2

Baja designs squadron pros mounted on trail tech mounts.

Electrical:

DC conversion

200 watt Gary Tator salad stator

Trail tech battery (3700mah)

Podtronics rectifier

dbd773baf9ec2424a318b093be95e6e3.jpg49ca2bf1d54eac2d950d16a10796b44b.jpgef38ffa462c6f7ea29a651a33a9cd2ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those lights clash with that bumper. I'll take it off your hands...

Baja designs squadron pros mounted on trail tech mounts.

Electrical:

DC conversion

200 watt Gary Tator salad stator

Trail tech battery (3700mah)

Podtronics rectifier

dbd773baf9ec2424a318b093be95e6e3.jpg49ca2bf1d54eac2d950d16a10796b44b.jpgef38ffa462c6f7ea29a651a33a9cd2ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think I can use a rigid industry dually Cube instead of the Baja Designs??

You think I can use a rigid industry dually Cube instead of the Baja Designs??

You can use whatever led you prefer but spend the little extra cash and do the DC conversion with a battery.