Banshee leaking radiator fluid

Hey hope you guys can help me. I have 02 banshee It shut off on me one day the bike had no spark put a new stator it started, but it started leaking radiator fluid. so I took it to a shop and the mechanic say I had blown head gasket and he replaced it and it did it again, he said that my heads where not seated properly so he sent to the machine shop and milled them, my compression is 175 and rebuilt carbs and the bike is still leaking radiator fluid hope you guys can help thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hope you guys can help me. I have 02 banshee It shut off on me one day the bike had no spark put a new stator it started, but it started leaking radiator fluid. so I took it to a shop and the mechanic say I had blown head gasket and he replaced it and it did it again, he said that my heads where not seated properly so he sent to the machine shop and milled them, my compression is 175 and rebuilt carbs and the bike is still leaking radiator fluid hope you guys can help thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

what did this shop say? Is it still there?