Cylinders. Head. Transmission. Shift forks and drum. Misc

I don't have pictures that another person took and posted with their forsale ad. I do however have to perfectly useable stock heads for less than what you now want for your stock head missing the water neck. And again had you just posted prices this wouldn't be happening, the reason I posted your pm to me in your thread is because you have given no prices and by me doing that now the people can see a price.

I don't have pictures that another person took and posted with their forsale ad. I do however have to perfectly useable stock heads for less than what you now want for your stock head missing the water neck. And again had you just posted prices this wouldn't be happening, the reason I posted your pm to me in your thread is because you have given no prices and by me doing that now the people can see a price.

Lol shit I didn't even notice the neck was missing. Hes probably asking for another 20 for that plus shipping and fees.

Nice google picture bud keep them coming. Atleast take 3 so we know its real. I got like 6 already through out all my postings on here.. you can do better than that now. You even own a banshee. Or your still on that over weight piece of shit big boy

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nice google picture bud keep them coming. Atleast take 3 so we know its real. I got like 6 already through out all my postings on here.. you can do better than that now. You even own a banshee. Or your still on that over weight piece of shit big boy

Yea im talkin to Zilla here