Anodization test v2

Nice work sir! I do a little home anodizing, my setup is not even on the same planet as yours so I am jealous!

Anodizing can be stripped and a part re anodized, but it is a pain in the ass and you risk pitting the aluminum in the process. Once stripped you have to re polish the part etc best to start with nice new and clean material IMHO.

From my research hard coating anodize limits you to black as far as colors go, but then again I am not working with equipment on MMAxtreme's level.

Nice work sir! I do a little home anodizing, my setup is not even on the same planet as yours so I am jealous!

Anodizing can be stripped and a part re anodized, but it is a pain in the ass and you risk pitting the aluminum in the process. Once stripped you have to re polish the part etc best to start with nice new and clean material IMHO.

From my research hard coating anodize limits you to black as far as colors go, but then again I am not working with equipment on MMAxtreme's level.

what are you striping it with that it pits aluminum?

what are you striping it with that it pits aluminum?

Oven cleaner....If left in too long it will start eating the aluminum.