Have gaming computer setup , need banshee

Looking for a running freshened or semi freshened banshee can be stock or with 4 mil . Im looking to stay around $1000 plus or minus cash . Yes i know thats cheap but sometimes ppl need money and hoping i can get lucky maybe . I also have for trade or sell is a nice gaming desktop computer with ASUS 3D 24 inch widescreen LED monitor and corsair cherry key gaming keyboard and 2014 naga rzr mouse. Cost me a pretty penny and i played for 7 months then quit my game. Been inspected by geek squad before stored. I use tablets now and no need for this desktop but can be used other than gaming too. Computer has windows 10 and i7 processor with a nvidia geoforce gtx 970 graphics card. 16 gb ram and a 120gb solid state driver for fast startsup . Finishes with 1TB harddrive , made by cyberpowerpc. I can show pictures for serious inquiries and specifics if they may. Im located in ashtabula, ohio . I use to have a 14 mil cheetah triple and drag raced it back my army days in NC 3.48 300 ft best time all motor i do know banshees a little and take care of my stuff , just been out of the game since 2011 and miss it And have family now and wanna trail ride with some buddies and get back into that banshee fun . So if anyone that can help , pm if u have any hope lol Thanks for you time .

Yeah been out of army and have a family settled down , decided why not grab be a trail shee for now , since not many dirt tracks close, mostly asphalt which i was thinking bout also . But yeah great to see your still on here and helping .

Edited by WolfRage

Yeah been out of army and have a family settled down , decided why not grab be a trail shee for now , since not many dirt tracks close, mostly asphalt which i was thinking bout also . But yeah great to see your still on here and helping .

Helping? He's just here for the coozies

How much for the comp outright?