Making shit fast

What's "fast" my build is pretty basic. Lightened/balanced/ welded crank, hotrods rods,wisco 40 over piston. TDR carbon reeds,stock carbs,PTR mid pipes, K&N, stock box no lid,stock timing,stock ports,stock head,pump gas

Makes 57whp and is plenty fast in the trails

I'd call that 42ish, definitely not 57.

Did we end up deciding on Duncan or no?

ISO purple BHQ hat. Sent from the whoops.

I did read. My deduction is that you have some experience with mechanical situations but have a slight bias against forums. As such, you go for an opinion since you have no application knowledge, but take it with a grain of salt.

You also believe that others on here are a big huddle of people that blindly regard things as truth but don't have any foundation behind what we have to say.

That's where you would be wrong. WE are the subject matter experts. WE know who you should and should not deal with and have forced what is best for your happiness with this sport and your wallet down your throat. If you choose not to listen, prepare for the bs that follows.

If you intend to get under our skin by calling us "keyboard warriors" or other similar names, you'd better search for another method. It happens about twice a week and all that comes of it is that you'll be labeled as a guy who won't listen.

ISO purple BHQ hat. Sent from the whoops.

• Like 1