80hp stock bore build

barry1me

Do your self s favor, contact Sleeper06, he will build you exactly what you want no bullshit, and he really really knows what he's doing!!!! Straight forward no bullshit! And he can build a mean fucking motor!

He have a fast turn around time does he?

sent from yo mammy house.

Bigweav, considering the work load he had, fast! He's very efficient he has multiple stations in his shop for different setups, he's got my whole TRX 250R there now helping me with the wiring and ignition and dialing her in, he has several mountain motors he's building on his work benches. He doesn't play around, he gets stuff done fast not cause he's quick but because he's good!!!! I highly recommend you contact him, he's building me next banshee motor 10 mil with Driveline Cylinders!

• Like 2

Bigweav, considering the work load he had, fast! He's very efficient he has multiple stations in his shop for different setups, he's got my whole TRX 250R there now helping me with the wiring and ignition and dialing her in, he has several mountain motors he's building on his work benches. He doesn't play around, he gets stuff done fast not cause he's quick but because he's good!!!! I highly recommend you contact him, he's building me next banshee motor 10 mil with Driveline Cylinders!

I've been bugging the shit out of him for months lol. Sleeper06 is cooler then the other side of the pillow. I never spent a dime with him, and he threw some knowledge out. He just did my pro mod trans. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

I've been bugging the shit out of him for months lol. Sleeper06 is cooler then the other side of the pillow. I never spent a dime with him, and he threw some knowledge out. He just did my pro mod trans. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

Word!

What's awesome for me is his house/shop is 5 min from my office! So he's right in my neighborhood! He always answers all my questions and gives me a lot of insight, I am constantly learning from him!!! He is the man!

Lucky you. It took me 3 weeks just to get him my motor once I took it out

i would love to ride your bike and feel the power characteristics. I only hear good thing about sleepers work. There was only one banshee i ever rode that had (imo) good usable power, that was lms's 10serval he did.

I rode that bike, shit was awesome!! Wicked fast too.

why so much hate towards RDZ? Im new to the Banshee world. Also he said my trinity stage 4 pipes suck and that I should do CPI...is this true?

The guy is a fucking crook. 550 for a play port is fucking retarded. He's not making 80 on stock/stock/stock with pump gas. You're an idiot if you spend a dime with that clown.

im sure it rips, id just be curious as to its USABLE power. My definition of usable power is a smooth linear power, basically a 4stroke.

felt like it had good bottom end to me, top end was awesome too. that bike was the real deal. I never had rode an atv that wicked before.