Pwk carbs ? Cheap Chinese ?

Heavyd442

Hello,

Looking at getting some 28mm pwk carbs for a mild build. See keihin kits for 325 with the cable , also saw some other pwk's, koso, and others shipping from China. One person is selling polished ones on live auctions on flea bay, but looked at the pictures and they say PWK and 28 on the side, not no keihin logo ? I am assuming they are junk, but anyone have any experience with these ? The box says keihin, But can't be real, or good for 150 to 225 for the set. Any info would help.

Thanks

Heavyd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im running a set of chrome flat slide 28mm pwk carbs .I have not had any issues with them at all . only thing I don't like about them is the plastic idle screw . But you can change it out to an easy adjust metal idle screw .

I'm not a fan of the metal idle screws. The slide slamming down on that will eventually dent the slide.

A plastic screw will dent over the slide. Just a personal preference and I may not even be right, but just something to be mindful of.