PSI Billet carbs

JAYBOY01

Has anyone on here tried these carbs out? They look bad ass and I like the design being able to tune without having to take carbs apart. All jetting is done by simply turning a screw. Are they worth the price and is it too good to be true?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

The only time I've heard of them ran on a Banshee, the fella was not to stoked. The cost was way high, they required different needles, and getting PSI to send them was a major headache as he just kept telling the guy to try different shit.

Look in to the Lectrons or even the APT Smart Carb if you wanna do something different.

• Like 1

It was damn close. But no. They on the shelf. Pretty damn expensive paper weights nowadays. Nobody will want these after they done did change the shit up for the better. Lol.

I might try putting one on this stocker engine I got now. But that will be after the fall ride if I do get to it. Runs good now with the "dumb" carbs. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was damn close. But no. They on the shelf. Pretty damn expensive paper weights nowadays. Nobody will want these after they done did change the shit up for the better. Lol.

I might try putting one on this stocker engine I got now. But that will be after the fall ride if I do get to it. Runs good now with the "dumb" carbs. Lol

Does it look like they have them sorted out now compared to what problems you were having?

FKN JUNK

Does it look like they have them sorted out now compared to what problems you were having?

FKN JUNK

I would think so. The closest I had it seemed to have a problem with fuel flow on choppy/off center stuff goin wide open. Can't remember everything they changed, but metering rod clearance's are tighter, and the float was changed somehow. Can't remember for sure. Been a while since I've been following along. Oh, an I believe they are overall smaller. So they shouldn't be such a pain to fit em in there.

I did after all the trouble.. They emailed back " we don't make a habit of returning them once they are on the customers bike". So much for their bullshit "satisfaction guarantee or your money back." Lol.

Oh well. That's old shit now. I've moved on to dumber carbs. Lol.